Saturday, September 14, 2019

September Release Day for Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - the September Release! There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies - plus foiling plates!

This week was a little rough, as I had some eye surgery recently, and am recovering from that. But yesterday I was able to make a card to share for the release, and will have plenty more in the days to come!
I chose the beautiful new stencil, Patterns of Flower, for my background. This is such a fun stencil, and so versatile for many occasions. I paired it with the new Get Well stamp.

I started with my Life Changing Blender Brushes to blend in the Distress Oxide inks. With the light shining on the sentiment, you can see that I embossed it with a transparent embossing powder (Ocean Spark - SNS). I chose some fun blue metallic thread to match, and added sequins for extra bling.


It's a fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! And I will see you back tomorrow for more stamping fun!


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely stencil and beautiful colors used with it Judy - hope your eyes are better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!