Monday, October 7, 2019

Hey You!

Hey You! Happy First Monday of October! I am sharing the awesome Cobblestone Path background that was released in September from Picket Fence Studios. I love the rough edges of the cobblestones - and it looks great in so many different colors.
I chose a couple of different Distress Oxides in brown tones, and then spritzed a little after stamping. For my sentiment I used the word die, Hey You, with two different metallic cardstocks, Copper and Peacock.
For a little extra bling, I added some sequins, and a very light blue metallic thread.

I love this color combination. And this makes for a great mailable card! Thanks for stopping by today!

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!