Monday, October 14, 2019

October Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - the October Release! There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies - plus foiling plates!

I love the large word dies that Picket Fence has - and this new Always is no exception! There are so many occasions that it fits! Today I am making a friendship card with a monochrome theme.

I chose the beautiful new die, Negative Petals, for my background. I used a watercolor base, and let those colors shine through the die cut areas. The word die was cut from glitter cardstock and popped up with foam tape.

I chose some pretty metallic rose thread to match, and added sequins for extra bling.

It's a fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! And I will see you back tomorrow for more stamping fun!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!