Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #413

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Our hostess this week is Cécile, and she has designed a sketch that is open to your interpretation!



I am using one of my favorite fall sets with colors for a winter feel. We had a lovely fall day of 54 degrees on Tuesday and yesterday my entire town was shut down due to the snow that started about 7 AM and didn't quit until late last night. So I was inspired by frosty colors, but am so grateful for all the blessings in my life. 

I chose Concord and 9th's Lace Leaf and the coordinating dies, along with CutCardStock's Curious Metallic CS and SU!'s Going Gray for a card base. I love how it turned out!

I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!








4 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Judy! Love the design and the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally love your elegant card and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card, Judy! This gorgeous lace leaf paired with the cursive word die-cut makes such a clever take on the squiggly line. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!