Saturday, December 14, 2019

December Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - the December Release! There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies - plus foiling plates! 

Today I am sharing one of the new stencils: Quatrefoil Bouquet. It is such a beautiful stencil that could be used for so many occasions. My card today is a wedding card.



I used my Life Changing Brushes with Bundled Sage Distress Oxide ink. Isn't is a lovely design? My Always Word Die is cut from Curious Metallic Cardstock (CutCardStock), and the card base is the same. I added a crocheted butterfly (Martha Stewart) and a few rhinestones for bling.


It's a fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! And I will see you back tomorrow for more of the new release!


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the soft color and that butterfly is so elegant. You created a wondeful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!