Friday, February 14, 2020

February Release for Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - it's Release Day! I adore this release and I know you will too. There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies, including new word dies - plus the brand new Paper Glaze AND I have a 20% off code, so keep reading!

Today I have two cards to share using a variety of new products! The main stamp set is called Watercolor Trees and Bushes. I know you are going to love the set!

My first uses Distress Oxide Inks, and VersaFine Clair Morning Mist ink. I smooshed my Picked Raspberry (I know - it looks like a mauve color!) onto my craft sheet, spritzed with water, and then stamped my trees in the wet ink, and onto my paper. It gave a very impressionistic watercolor look to them. When dry, I inked up the same tree stamp, and using my MISTI, stamped slightly off from the watercolor version. 



The sentiment is from the new Favorite Notification set (SO fun!). I distressed my edges, matted with some gray cardstock, and finally a matching mauve colored cardstock. My embellishments are enamel dots and beautiful silver thread. I love the look of the pink trees in the background, don't you?

The second is a more traditional look for the trees, on top of the new Funky Leaves Stencil with VersaFine Clair Nocturne.



The "hello" is from the new Fancy Sentiments set (BEAUTIFUL and a DT favorite!) and the sentiment on green is again from Favorite Notification. I inked the background using my Life Changing Blender Brushes and two DOX inks: Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. A few black rhinestones complete the card!

It's a simply fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! And here is a 20% off code through Sunday, 2/16: HEART20. Shop {HERE}.

I will see you back tomorrow for more cardmaking ideas!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!