Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Color Throwdown #590

It has been my pleasure to be the April Guest Designer for the Color Throwdown. It's already Wednesday in the East, so my post is right before midnight in my neck of the woods! This week Wanda is our hostess and has chosen a wonderful color palette to play with: navy, yellow, kraft and green.
I have chosen Pucker Up from Picket Fence Studios for my card this week.
I used Layers of Clouds Stencil for my background, and added soft sponging with Tumbled Glass DOX. I didn't want the background to overshadow the bright lemons! I stamped the sentiment to one side. Images were stamped with Black Hybrid ink and colored using Copic markers. 
The lemon branch was cut out using the coordinating die. I love that it cuts the middle out too! Perfect! I added a trio of sunny lemon sequins to finish the card.
Now it's your turn to play along over at the Color Throwdown Challenge. Be sure to also visit with each of the CTD Design Team members and leave them some love:
** Amy Rohl **  Amy Rysavy ** Barbara ** Broni ** 
 ** Jodi ** Lisa ** Lynn ** Vickie ** Wanda **


5 comments:

  1. Wow, Judy! I'm in love with that gorgeous lemon branch! It pops fabulously against the very soft sky background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this fun lemon card! We've enjoyed your guest designing this month and hope to continue to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It's so bright and fresh and I love the clouds in the background too---perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I LOVE the cloud background you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!