Sunday, April 26, 2020

Creating With Surface Sprays

I love mixed media creations, and today I am sharing a card using Surface Sprays from Brutus Monroe!

The colors I chose today are Aubergine and Cabbage. I love purples and greens together. I sprayed loosely across my cardstock and let the colors run where they pleased. The depth of color changes depending on the amount of spreading that the colors do. Once it was dry I embossed with an embossing folder for some additional texture.


I found the little flowers and foliage bits in my "save for later" drawer, and they matched perfectly. I added an enamel dot to the flower center. The sentiment from Cozy Coffee is embossed and is perfect for the mixed media background. I added a little strip of black and white patterned paper for interest.



I love it! It's fun art that I let go where it wished. That's creativity - and good for the soul! You can shop the sprays HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I have sprays but haven't used them much, I think I will try your idea and love the EF you used for texture. I love purple and green together, (I also like a med. blue and lime)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm in love with that gorgeous and so artsy background! There's no doubt that your soul is full of creativity, judy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!