Monday, May 25, 2020

A Special Day

Before I share my card today, I want to recognize the special day that it is here today in the USA. Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for honoring and mourning the military personnel who had died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. Thank you to all of our military families who have sacrificed for our freedom!

It is also my mother-in-law's 90th birthday! What a milestone. And a wonderful lady!
So today I made a thank you card honoring both special days.
I started with several DOX inks and my blending brushes to create a circular rainbow background. I then stamped the tree from TREE OF THANKS with Raven ink. I used a couple of pieces that I had cut from the bottom of the blended ink panel to "ground" the tree. I blended another piece using blues and greens, and stamped one of the Thank Yous. I then cut it out using a Foundation Circle and attached it to the card with foam tape.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!