Thursday, June 18, 2020

Turtle-y Goodness!

Hello everyone!

I ADORE this month's Stamp and Stencil of the Month from Brutus Monroe! I might be a little biased, as I have a pet turtle. You can read more about him later in the post. But first! Let's get to my card for today, which is full of cuteness and sparkly goodness!
This adorable turtle duo is the stamp for the June Stamp Club Membership. I love having a little something new each month, and this membership takes care of that! And it's only $5 including shipping! 

I stamped my image with Raven Detail Ink, and then colored in with alcohol markers. I fussy cut them out, and popped them up on the beautiful shell stencil from the Stencil of the Month Club. I used two Simon Hurley ink colors: Clear Skies and Minty Fresh. Perfect colors for the sea! 

And here is my sweet turtle, Raph. He is Raphael the Ninja Turtle and is a red eared slider! He is about the size of a large salad plate. We have had him for over 25 years. 
 Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to see you back soon!


 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!