Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #448

It's Wednesday, and that means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Sweet Jen B is our hostess for this week. I know you will have fun with this sketch. I sure did!

I had this striped paper on top of my "unfinished projects" box, and that was the beginning of this card. I decided to make everything from items in that little box. I used the Scribble Flowers from Sweet N Sassy Stamps for my images (already stamped and cut), and a Sizzix embossing folder to add texture. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strips. Once you cut one, you have a lot left over for other projects!
I popped everything up from the striped base, and added three enamel dots in yellow for a little pop of color and to go with the cute bee!

I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday, August 17. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what lovely things my teammates have created on their blogs!


4 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful elements in your unfinished projects box! I love how you've put them together here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you BEE on vacation and still BEE right on top of things in the design world ?!?! You must BEE busy as a BEE. I love b/w cards....therefore I love this one - very BEEcoming....don't mind me I just entertain myself....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! I love the black and white theme and of course that sweet bee! Your vacation looks like it was amazing! Yellowstone is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this all black and white design with just a few hints of yellow! The sketchy flower looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!