Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Stamptember is Here with Picket Fence Studios!

It's the 11th Anniversary of Stamptember! And today the Picket Fence DT is sharing creations made with the exclusive PFS/SSS set: HAPPY WATER! You can purchase the Happy Water stamp set or the Happy Water Stamp and die set for a limited time, while supplies last. The exclusive collaborations are selling out in record time this year, so act fast if you can.

 

I decided to color my drinks thinking of actual drinks that I have made while tending bar at our community theater. I am the executive director there, and wear a lot of different hats! So tell me if you see: Martini, Long Island Iced Tea, Strawberry Daquiri, Bloody Mary, Margarita on the rocks, Frozen Margarita, Bloody Mary, Blue Hawaiian Cocktail, Cosmo:


I used my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils to color after stamping with SSS Intense Black ink. This is actually a one layer card for the main image. I added washi tape from my stash around the colored image to give the effect of more than one layer. I did add a small second layer for the sentiment, and cut it out with a circle die. I added a trio of sparkling pink pearls for embellishments.
Here is the complete set, with matching dies, but you can also purchase just the stamp set, as linked above!
Happy Tuesday and happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. I am going to borrow your fun reflection idea at some point! You did such a fabulous job on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!