Saturday, October 17, 2020

Favorites From Visible Image Stamps!

Today I want to share some creations using Visible Image Stamps and Stencils!

First up is this fall design using INTO THE WOODS and a trio of Distress Oxides for the background. I stamped my tree and word images with VersaFine Sepia ink. I love the clean look of this card.


Next up is another CAS in my favorite color - pink! This card uses the beautiful DAISY DAISY STENCIL, and subtle elements from CREATIVE CHAOS (to represent mistakes). I used Spun Sugar DOX ink for the stenciling. The sentiment is from VOICES IN YOUR HEAD. I added iridescent rhinestones to the daisy’s center. Isn't that a great message?

And finally, a gorgeous leaf design using the AUTUMN LEAVES STENCIL with a watercolor background using various DOX greens. The sentiment is from GO TO WORDS, beautiful script sentiments for all occasions.

I just ADORE the stamps and stencils that Visible Image has -- and the owners, Mark and Helen, are the nicest people you will meet! You can check out the products I used at the links below.


2 comments:

  1. Judy, your cards are fabulous! I really like how you added the fall colors on your first card. The second one is PINK, you know I love that! That sentiment speaks to me and I imagine would speak to most of my friends! And I love the look of the DOX bg in your last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all great! My favorite color is PINK too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!