Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #460

Hello everyone! It's Wednesday, and that means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! I have the pleasure of hosting this week, and I hope you will like the sketch I created. I left it with plenty of open space for your gorgeous designs.

The months sure creep up on you and November is already here! I wanted to create a card with a fall feel, so chose the Weekend Doodles set from Altenew, with some gorgeous papers with fall colors.

I embossed the wreath and leaf sprigs using my WOW! Embossing Pad and WH00 Ebony Powder. With my Karin markers, I colored in the leaves and around the leaf. I cut the banner shape from an embossed vellum panel and adhered it to that gorgeous Craft Consortium Metal Textures paper. I chose a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp, and finally, wrapped the card with my favorite Kreinik metallic gold thread.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery!

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, November 9th.  On Tuesday, we will announce the winner of this week's challenge who will be known as the "Queen or King of Clean". The team will choose other gallery favorites to be known as a "Perfect Princess or Prince".
Be sure to stop at the Freshly Made Sketches blog, and click on the names of my teammates to see what beauty they have created this week!
 

 


5 comments:

  1. This card is just gorgeous Judy! I love the background! Those colours are just amazing! Love the pretty wreath as well! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layer after layer of gorgeousness here! Richly detailed and elegant! Great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those gorgeous colors and that pretty wreath! Thanks for the fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the colors, layers and texture come together beautifully in this design. Judy! I loved working with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This patterned paper is gorgeous and works beautifully with the wreath! Such a great card and a wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!