Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Visible Image Stamps' Dragonfly Dreams

I love a good collage stamp! Especially since I am not the most creative at putting collages together. So when it comes all neat and tidy like Dragonfly Dreams from Visible Image Stamps, I am in love!

I made a watercolor background using Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters DOX. I stamped the collage on top with VersaFine Onyx Black (my favorite Clair Nocturne went dry on me - I think I didn't close the lid tight!).


For embellishments, I added Boiled Sugar Acrylic Drops from Trinity Stamps randomly to mimic the circles in the stamped images. After adhering this panel to a textured complimentary green, I tied my favorite Gold Metallic thread (Kreinik) around the bottom of the card, and adhered everything to a black cardstock base.

This stamp set comes with the large dragonfly collage, and three different sentiments. I fit the Self Reflection sentiment right in with the collage. 

There are some GREAT DEALS at Visible Image Stamps during their Black Friday Sale -- some stamps are up to 70% off! Check it out here ---> SALE. Links to the products I have used are below.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!