Monday, December 14, 2020

December Release Day for Picket Fence Studios

It's the 14th of the month, and that means Release Day for Picket Fence Studios

I have been battling vertigo for several days, so will have a short post today, but hopefully can be back soon with more on the release!

My card for today shows off the new Burst of Sun Stencil, and images from Do Good Recklessly.


I used a combination of DOX reds and corals for the stencil color. I then embossed my microphone and sentiment in Black Ebony (WOW!) embossing powder on the top. The sequins are from the Black Russian Sequin Mix.

I hope you will check out the entire release, and find LOTS to play with! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out Picket Fence Studios for the entire release!


1 comment:

  1. Your cards are wonderful! That neighborhood scene builder set is delightful! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!