Sunday, January 31, 2021

All Glazed Up! New Paper Glaze from PFS!

Happy last day of January! I always feel like once we get into February (even though there are many winter days, and some the worst) that Spring is on the horizon. At least that is what gets me there! This being said while we have a foot of snow and sub zero temps this week. Ha!

Well, today I am sharing a sunny outlook with you, showing off the new Yellow Primrose Paper Glaze from Picket Fence Studios! There are three new pastel colors this month, and I adore them so much, they have become my new favorite colors! Very shimmery and subtle!

I started with the new Slimline Rising Sun Stencil, and added the Paper Glaze with my palette knife. I gave it a pretty good thickness,and let it dry for several minutes. When almost dry, I added a thin layer of SPRK037 Gold Dust Essential Sparkle from WOW! Embossing on top of the glaze at the bottom. It sticks beautifully if the glaze is not totally dry. I then set aside to dry overnight. It doesn't actually take that long, but I wanted it to be ready for my heat gun. 

The next day I tapped my card to loosen the Sparkles that did not stick, and stamped the sentiment from Life Happens, Lashes Help with my WOW! Embossing Pad. This pad stays wet longer than most others, and gives you a chance to get a great impression. The WC01 Metallic Gold Rich Pale Embossing Powder was a perfect complement to my glaze and glitter. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will try some of the glaze. There are many colors to choose from. Just a couple of tips: Be sure to clean your stencils right away, as once dry, it's pretty much glazed always. And try mixing your own colors by combining glazes!

1 comment:

  1. Judy, I am in awe of that yummy paper glaze! I saw your card on my small phone screen and thought it was pretty but looking at the close-up on my big screen really shows it off in all it's creamy splendor! Makes me think of frosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!