Thursday, June 3, 2021

Spellbinders Heart Swans

Have you seen the new Truly Yours Collection from Spellbinders? Today I am sharing a card made with the new Heart Swans Etched Dies. They are simply gorgeous! Ten dies, including facing swans, flowers, and leaves!

I think black swans are so unique and beautiful. My swan's wing is lined with silver metallic cardstock (CutCardStock) to match the leaves and sentiment (Spring Flutter - Small Die of the Month). I cut out all of my dies first, and arranged them on the Oval 2 from the Elliptical Ovals Etched Dies (also new from Truly Yours!).

I popped up some of the flowers, and the swan. Don't you love that little sparkly crown? The sentiment is cut three times, and stacked up for dimension. The starry holographic patterned paper (The Paper Studio) was the perfect background to show off the dies!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Truly Yours Collection - it's beautiful!

Submitting to these challenges:
Crafty Animals
- Always Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper
- Anything Goes with Patterned Paper

Happy Little Stampers
 Dies - Anything Goes with Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!