Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy Birthday, America!

Happy Independence Day!

Today I am sharing some beautiful dies from Spellbinders Paper Arts:  Birthday Wishes Vignette Etched Dies from Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken.

I started with navy cardstock for the die base and then die cut and made the layers with white cardstock. I popped up the Birthday Wishes sentiment with foam tape. I have such a lovely collection of paper roses, and was happy to use two of the colors on this card - Earth Tone and Mixed Pink (Really Reasonable Ribbon). Not quite red, white, and blue traditional, but close!

I used a patterned paper from my stash for the card base background with a Sahara Sand base. I love the elegance of the dies! You can find the rest of the collection HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!