Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #508

It's Wednesday, and that means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! My lovely teammate Jacquie is the hostess today!

I usually make a lot of Halloween cards, but this year this card is the first, I think! And it's next week! I had gotten some new goodies from Reverse Confetti, and really wanted to use the Layered BOO Confetti Cuts die, and that is where I began creating. I also got the Large Detailed Circle Frame Confetti Cuts at the same time, and put the two together for a Halloween shaker card. While the circle gives the illusion of a different sketch, I do have some gorgeous purple glitter cardstock (DCWV) behind the main panel, which follows the sketch!

 

I used some fun sequin mixes from Picket Fence Studios, and added some purple seed beads (because I have sooo many!) for fun. The crazy eyed bats are from a border from K & Co. that I have had forever in my Halloween craft stash. I cut them apart and popped them up with foam tape. The sweet sentiment is from Halloween Sentiments (also RC).

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, October 25th. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog!  





 

5 comments:

  1. Eek! This is too cute! I just love the those adorable bats and the fun shaker box! That sentiment is the best! So perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card, Judy! These bats make me smile and I love the shaker box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Those bats are just too cute and the "boo" looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!