Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #520

  Happy new sketch day at Freshly Made Sketches


I love these fun sea creatures from Reverse Confetti! As usual, I have a little different take on the sketch, using my sea images to make the vertical panel piece, as well as keeping an A2 size, rather than square.

Products used:

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, January 31st. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!  

Also playing at:
Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash






 

6 comments:

  1. Well aren't these sea creatures adorable! And I love the subtle sunburst in the background. Cute card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card Judy! Really love the sparkly waves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun scene you've created!! I love your glittery water and the stenciled rays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just fabulous! I love the ocean theme and the adorable sea creatures! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever take on the sketch! These ocean creatures are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!