Recently I had a far away friend lose a dear family member, and I wanted to send a card. I love this sentiment of remembrance from Stamp Simply.
I made a background with acetate and three Distress Oxide inks on white watercolor cardstock. When dry, I stamped my sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I stamped my Coneflower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored in with Copic markers, and cut with the coordinating die from the Bundle. I adhered it to the card panel with foam tape, and embellished with rhinestones. A light pink mat, and a hot pink folded card base, and voila!
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Thank You For Caring Coneflower Bundle
- Sympathy Sentiments Set 2
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink
- Aqua and Dark Green Rhinestones
- hot pink, light pink, white cardstock
- foam tape, liquid glue, acetate
- alcohol markers
- Distress Oxide inks
- Elizabeth Craft Designs blanket stitch rectangle die
You can see additional products and details on the Stamp Simply blog today!