Sunday, August 7, 2022

The Lord Bless You

Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing a card that I made for our pastor's wife, using products from Stamp Simply

I love the Lace stencil. It was a perfect backdrop for the sweet springs and cup from the Coffee or Tea? Dies set. This color combination is not something I would have thought I would like, but it's really a beautiful contrast.

You can see more details and products on the Stamp Simply Blog today! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other

  • Copper, White & Gray Cardstock
  • Sequins (they really are gold & tea color but look green in the photos!)
  • VersaFine Sepia Ink
  • Tea Dye Distress Oxide Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!