Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing a card that I made for our pastor's wife, using products from Stamp Simply.
I love the Lace stencil. It was a perfect backdrop for the sweet springs and cup from the Coffee or Tea? Dies set. This color combination is not something I would have thought I would like, but it's really a beautiful contrast.
You can see more details and products on the Stamp Simply Blog today! Thanks for stopping by!
Stamp Simply Supplies
- Pastor & Ministry Appreciation Greetings
- Coffee or Tea? Steel Dies
- Floral Cluster & Sprigs Steel Dies
- Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Lace
- Craft Consortium Baroque 6x6
- Copper, White & Gray Cardstock
- Sequins (they really are gold & tea color but look green in the photos!)
- VersaFine Sepia Ink
- Tea Dye Distress Oxide Ink