Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #631

My favorite card making day of the week is Wednesday -- because it's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made SketchesThe fabulous Jen T is our hostess today, and you're going to LOVE her card and sketch!

While I love flowers, I wanted to try something that wasn't flowers (although I have a bitty flower!)! I went back and forth between birds and nests, and bees and honeycombs, and finally settled on this big fun sentiment that I had left over from another project. In fact, my entire card today (except the white base) is from the Bits & Pieces box you hear me talk about sometimes.


The paper was saved - because it's rainbow and dots and I could never throw that away. Ha. I  also made a banner at the bottom of the inside of the card with matching leftovers. The sentiment and speech bubble are from Simon Says Stamps and that cute little flower is Creative Worship Stamps/SNSS. The hearts? Your guess is as good as mine! I think it's a super happy card!

I didn't get a square card out of it, but that's ok!

This challenge will end on Monday, April 15, at 3:00 PM EDT. Get your taxes done! Don't miss all of the fabulous creations my friends made on the FMS Blog. Hope to see you in the gallery this week! All the details on how to play are on the FMS Blog.
  

5 comments:

  1. This is such a bright happy card.....so the sentiment is perfect! Happy as a clam as my father would say....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this colourful card! That background paper is so fun and I love those bright colours! This card will definitely make someone happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome. I just can't think of a more cheerful way to send happy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this happy card! The sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bits and pieces all worked together perfectly for this fabulous card! So beautifully bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!