Sunday, May 19, 2024

Eucalyptus Silhouettes

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today I am happy to be sharing a card using a brand new stamp set from Stamp Simply - Eucalyptus Silhouettes. I absolutely LOVE this stamp set and all of the sentiments/scripture that come with it.


I created a CAS one layer card, and used four different Distress Oxide inks and a little water spritzing before stamping. I overstamped with VersaMark and added Dominica embossing powder. The embossing powder is opaque with flecks of white, giving it a mottled effect, and has a different look each time you use it.


You can read more about the products I used and the rest of the Spring Release on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • Dominica Embossing Powder (WOW)
  • Old Paper, Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters, Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide Ink
  • Sage cardstock
  • clear rhinestone gems
  • liquid glue




1 comment:

  1. Judy, your card is just stunning! I love the colors you stamped the leaves and the over-stamping stamping and added embossing powder gives a nice look! Simple elegance! Sue N

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!