Sunday, October 20, 2024

Christmas Peace with Stamp Simply

Good morning, everyone and Happy Sunday!

This past week I was in Arizona, where I grew up, with my husband's extended family and my immediate family. We celebrated the life of his precious mom, and had a really wonderful time being with family we hadn't seen in years. So it's been a bit since I have posted.

Today I am sharing a Christmas card using products from Stamp Simply:

O Christmas Tree Bundle

Peace & Joy Word Dies

Luxury Pearlescent CS - Quartz White

VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink


I decided to go with a deep purple sky - those Arizona night skies are on a whole different color scheme! I used Wilted Violet DOX for the background, with a few water splatters. I stamped the trees in VersaFine Clair Nocturne, then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I added snow (I'm from Northern Arizona - and they actually got snow yesterday!) with a white gel pen. The tree in the foreground is cut out with the die to give a little dimension. I used the beautiful Pearlescent White Quartz Cardstock for the Peace Word Die. Finally, I added some "stars" with Blush Glitter Gems from Pinkfresh.


You can see more about the products I used over on the Stamp Simply Blog! And white you are there, check out all the fall products on SALE (including Tim Holtz)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!