Monday, November 15, 2010

By the Inch


I made this for SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 197. Congratulations to Angela! I LOVE her work. She had so many cards to choose from, but I chose this one to case.

I kept her basic layout and theme, but changed images, papers, dew drop placement, and substituted a border punch for the banners and buttons. I added ribbon and heated it with my heat gun.

My images are from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Sweet Treats set. I love this stamp set - it is so versatile for birthdays, valentines, weddings and anniversaries!


I stamped my image on three Inchies (Inchie Arts) with Opera Pink VersaColor ink, then embossed with Amour EP. Then I added Bubble Gum Glitter to the ice cream. All available at Sparkle N Sprinkle. Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Sweet Treats by SNS
Paper: DP by The Paper Studio, Lavender Lace (SU!), White (PTI)
Ink: Copics B000, R81 and R85, VersaColor Opera Pink
Accessories: Amour Embossing Powder, Bubble Gum Glitter (Sparkle N Sprinkle), Optical Border Punch (MS), Swiss Dots EF (Cuttlebug), lavender organdy ribbon, heat gun (to curl ribbon), clear dew drops, Inchies (Inchie Arts)
Techniques: embossing

5 comments:

Donna Ells said...

What a great use of layers, inchies, and texture! DARLING!

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous! Judy, I sent you an e-mail yesterday. Did you get it? I need a response as soon as possible! Thank you!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is so charming Judy!! Love the fun papers and your sweet paneled cone!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How totally yummy Judy!! I just love all the sparkle, the fun paper and the way you did the panels!
hugs,
Chris

Amy Johnson said...

this is such a creative use of Inchies! I love it! Great paper choice to go with the image too!