Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Three New Sets From Our Daily Bread Designs and Some News!


Today is the first of the month and you know what that means! New releases at Our Daily Bread designs! Today there are three new stamp sets that are so versatile for brightening someone's day! Take a look at the Doodles Collection:

Doodles 3 - Friendship


Doodles 2 - Thinking of You


Doodles 1 - Get Well

There are so many wonderful sentiments to mix and match with all of the ODBD stamp line!

I made my card with the Friendship set. I love the beautiful flourished dragonfly! And I have just the person to send this to today!

There are so many beautiful samples for you to see today from other Bread Basket members!
Check these out: *Connie* *Dawn* *Deb* *Grace* *Betty* *Lorelie* *Sandee* *Silke* *Angie*

Did you see any new names in that list? Well, today I have some news. I am stepping down as ODBD Design Team Coordinator and handing the reins to Grace Nywening so I can spend more time with my family and more time stamping! She will do a wonderful job! I have thoroughly enjoyed being the DTC since January, but know that Grace has things fully under control!

And check out our new Guest Designer for the next few months: Dawn Lusk!!
Dawn is a talented stamper and you will LOVE what she does with ODBD stamps!

Thanks for stopping by today!! I will have some more fun news soon and another Chicken Girl Design later today!

10 comments:

  1. Those sets are so lovely. I can't wait to get my hands on them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy!! I love your card!! So gorgeous!! The new sets look awesome!! :) And it looks like you made a good decision to be with your family!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these sets are so sweet! LOVE the card you created. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy this is sooo pretty! I love that embossing folder! That was on my wish list... I love your color combo! Love how your design looks like a flower! Just so pretty! Thanks for the sweet words! You have done an awesome job for ODBD and I'm so glad you are not going anywhere!!! We so appreciate you and all you have done for ODBD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Judy!!! Great design and I love the textures and detailing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy this is beautiful! Love the colors and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo beautiful - Judy!!! Love the embossing in the background!!! You did a fabulous job as the DTC, but I know you have to do what's right for you and your family!!! At least you are not leaving the team...so that's the best news :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this clean elegant design Judy!! Beautiful!!You will be missed as DTC!! You did a wonderful job Judy!! Thanks for always being there for us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation, Judy, I really like the layout and color combos!! And good for you with your decision, family is fleeting for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!