Thursday, September 3, 2009

Three for Thee!


The Bread Basket for Our Daily Bread designs is doing a challenge with the THREE new fun September releases from the Doodle Collection. Here are the challenge details:

1. Make a pocket card of any style, shape, with as many pockets as you want. There are numerous tutorials on SCS in the Resources Section that you can use, or come up with your own design.
2. Link your card to the ODBD Blog by Thursday, September 17, 8 PM EST. Winners will be announced on the ODBD blog on Saturday, September 19.
3. Anyone can play along, but only those using ODBD Stamps as the main focal point will be eligible to win the fabulous prize! Kelley is giving away one of each of the three new sets and they are just fabulous!

Here is my pocket card empty. Click on any photo for a close-up view.

You can find the tutorial for the Double Pocket Card HERE.

I made a little tag using Nestabilities and one of the set's verses from Proverbs 17:17, and added a restaurant gift card for a friend.

I used Doodles 3 - Friendship. The dragonfly image is stamped with VersaFine Black Onyx ink and then embossed with Black Sparkle embossing powder.

I sanded the edges of my paper for the SCS Ways To Use It Challenge 234 today.


Take a look at what these Bread Basket Sticks made for the challenge today:


Silke
Betty
Grace
Deborah

You can find all the Bread Basket links in my left sidebar!
We hope you will join us and play along!

16 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Judy! I love the double pocket, and your colors and design are just fantastic! The dragon fly image is perfectly stamped up the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautfiul - Judy!!! I love those double pockets...I still need to try this:)!!! Your color combo is very elegant too!!! Hugs~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy I love this double pocket design! Your colors are so rich !! I love how the gift card matches the color scheme so well! It's an alluring color scheme! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two pockets and colors!! You may send me that gift card now :). LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Judy! This is so beautiful! Fabulous design and color palette! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful two pocket card. Love your layers. I'm gonna try one with your great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Judy!! I love the colors!! It looks so elegant, especially the gold on the black!! Awesome pocket card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful pocket and tags! love the embossing too...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy I absolutely LOVE this color combo!! Wow this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy - so classic!!! Fab double pocket card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Judy, this is so gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the black sparkle ep is too cool! What I like most about this is the stamping right on the dp....I LOVE that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so beautiful, Judy! Love the double pockets, and I love the different tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the 2 pockets on this one! Awesome job, Jude!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!