Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Kate!

For my Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday post, click HERE.

Today the i {heart} papers Design Team is wishing my dear friend Kate (the amazing owner of IHP) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Kate and I met many moons ago and our birthdays are just one day apart (mine was yesterday). I am so thrilled to be on her IHP team and to help celebrate her day!
My card is made with the new Flourishes Pinwheels & Popsicles set available at IHP here. I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
The ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon's Citrus Multi-Dots grosgrain from the July Club Assortment.

Take a look and see what the rest the team has for Kate to celebrate today!
The IHP Blog
Carole
Deb
Gretchen
Judy
Lindsay
Lizzie
Lori
Sarah
Stacey
Tracy
Vera
Wida

Stamps: Pinwheels & Popsicles (Flourishes)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Spectrum Noir markers
Paper: American Crafts DP, Poptone Sweet Tooth
Accessories: American Crafts paper flowers, Really Reasonable Ribbon grosgrain ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Fun card Judy. Love that "cool" sentiment too! Happy Birthday for yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment with these cute popsicles! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Love the polka dot ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my sweet friend! What a cute card! I love that we've known each other for so long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bright card!!! Love those Popsicles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the little squiggles you added as a frame around the popsicles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!