Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #229 - Make it Mini

This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #229 is all about Making it Mini! Jenny is our hostess today and she is asking us to create three miniature cards sized 3″ x 3″ or close to it… just smaller than your typical A2 (FTTC229).

I chose the new Anemones for my set of three.
This set has some beautiful sentiments in a lovely font that make sweet little minis. Mine are 3.5" x 3.5".
 
I stamped each of the amemones in a different color and added some texture with an embossing folder and different colored pearls.
Easy and fast, these are cards I know I will use! They would also make a cute little gift set.
Read all about the challenge and how to play HERE
I hope you will come play along!
Please be sure to check out what the rest of the team made!
Paper: Sweet Tooth (Poptone)
Ink: Blue Bayou (SU!), Ladybug Red (Memento), Grape Jelly (Poptone)
Accessories: Circle and Scalloped Circle dies (SB), embossing folder (SU!), pearls (Kaiser)

9 comments:

  1. Awwwww... they are so sweet Judy!!! I love the embossing, the pop of bright blooms and each sentiment different! Such a wonderful mini set for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, these are beautiful and so classy! I love the flowers in different colors with no coloring, and the embossed layer behind them looks fantastic! I'm always making mini cards for gifts...I'll be CASEing these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the white on white and awesome little gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stunning. I have been wanting to make gift card sets and these are so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just LOVE that you used different ink colors and different sentiments for each card! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh.... LOVE this CAS look with the different colored stamped image! Thanks for the inspiration... These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I may be CASEing this idea! I love the all white cards with a bit of texture..and your colors are beautiful! What a lovely set of mini cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!