Friday, September 20, 2013

Dream

For my Hambo Stamps Time Machine Hop card, click HERE or scroll down one post. You won't want to miss it!

It's Friday, and that means a Stamp Simply sharing day! I love the muted sepia tones in today's card:
I started by choosing my designer paper: Life Time by Prima. I then decided on my image: Harp Ornament by LaBlanche. I stamped it with VersaMark Vintage Sepia ink on one of the papers in the 6x6 collection. The three trims came next: Ivory Grosgrain, Havana Brown Seam Binding, and one of the Ivory Lace trims from Lace Cards by Kaisercraft.

Next came some gorgeous sugared flowers from Prima (Mini Rose Stems - Wishes & Dreams), some tan pearls from Melissa Francis, and then finally a sentiment using letters from the Prima Zephyr collection.

Everything is held together with 3D Foam Squares - 1/2" White and Scor-Tape. I love how this turned out!

Last week's Stamp Simply card was featured at Inspire Me Fridays!
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store to see all of the fabulous things that Sharon carries!

No Time To Stamp?
Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. before I comment on the hambo blog, i just gotta say that this card is stunning Judy!!! really gorgeous, so creative and eyecatching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mission compleet thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful vintage chic style. Love the soft colors!!! Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card you made, realy romantics! Good job!
    Thank you for playing with us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši"!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely romantic card. Thanks for playing with us @ Izazovi i sladkiši.

    Hugs, Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!