Friday, September 27, 2013

Fright Night!

Today my Stamp Simply post is highlighting some fun products for Halloween. I love this color combination. Take a peek:
My designer paper is from the Bo Bunny Fright Delight 6x6 Collection. It has all sorts of beautiful greens, purples, blacks and oranges. I matched it up with some of the beautiful Parrot Green Wrinkled Ribbon from May Arts and tied a double loopy bow.
My skeleton image is from Bo Bunny's Fright Night stamp set.
I stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and then cut it out and popped it up with the rest of the layers using White Foam Squares and Scor Tape for my adhesives. A few Dark Purple Rhinestones from Kaisercraft, a fun textured button and all done!
Hopefully a pretty, spooky card, rather than a pretty spooky card! 
I used Deconstructed Sketch #120 for my layout. I simply love this sketch.
I know the rest of The Deconstructed Sketch Girls have some amazing eye candy for you too, so be sure to stop by their blogs as well.
You can see more details about this card, and some product information HERE. Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store to see all of the fabulous things that Sharon carries!
No Time To Stamp?

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!