Sunday, February 26, 2017

Wishing

One of my very favorite ribbon styles is the beautiful wrinkled ribbon from May Arts. The Really Reasonable Ribbon Store has so many gorgeous colors. It's so easy to work with and to add embellishments. My card today uses the beautiful White Wrinkled Ribbon:
I watercolored my main panel background using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique (funny, since my ribbon also has wrinkle in the name!), and added a die cut word from Simon Says Stamp. I tied a simple bow with the White ribbon and added some Gold Metallic Baker's Twine for added interest and to match the gold in my background paper. 
In the center I added a delicate and spring-y Apple Blossom from the Mixed Assortment. A few sequins for shine and I have a mixture of contemporary and traditional styles. I love how it turned out! All of my layers are held together with 3/8" Scor-Tape.
I Love RRR


Dragonfly Journeys #86 – Bodacious Bows  
613 Avenue Create #194 – Anything Goes  
Word Art Wednesday #270/271 – Anything Goes  
TTCRD – Anything Goes  
Tuesday Throwndown #331 – Favorite Embellishment (ribbon and twine)  
Artistic Inspirations #173 – Anything Goes   
Glitter n Sparkle - W, F - #228 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation!! Love the colours and the design is great!!! Very Beutiful!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to visit My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things I love about your card, from the beautiful background paper to that gorgeous layered flower! Great use of embellishments! Thank you so much for sharing your card at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! Gorgeous card! I just love all of the perfect touches of sparkle. Thanks so much for joining my Bodacious Bows blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!