Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Life Doesn't Have to Be Perfect

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I have a fun, contemporary look for my card of encouragement, along with a bit of traditional too.
On Confetti cardstock, I sprinkled several colors of Brushos, and then spritzed with water to make the powder active and run. Once that was dry, I stamped my sentiment (Stampin' Up!) with Archival Black ink (SU!), I adhered this to a panel of purple cardstock, and tied a triple bow around the card using the beautiful Tiny Sheer Purple Floral Organza ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. This ribbon is so sweet, and allows for the colors to show through beautifully.
I added three Cosmos Daisy Stem Flowers in shades of purple on top of the bow. All of my layers are adhered with 3/8" Scor-Tape. I like the mix of contemporary and traditional looks! What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!