Sunday, March 18, 2018

Celebrating 10 Years With Our Daily Bread Designs!

I am pleased to take part in the 10th Anniversary Celebration with Our Daily Bread designs! The Breadbasket {aka Design Team gals} Reunion includes many past designers for ODBD. I was the Design Team Coordinator from 2008-2009. Thank you, Kelley, and Lisa, for asking me to be a part of the special celebration! 

Today I am sharing cards made with the new Filigree Circles and God Verses 2. You can see the entire new release, and all of the amazing projects from other past designers on the ODBD blog

I chose the Blooming Garden Collection to use for its lovely floral (and bee!) patterns. This is my favorite from the collection.
Aren't those little flowers precious? And the background is beautiful. I have a thing for bees too.

I embossed my sentiment from God Verses 2 using Gold Encore Ink, and then Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I cut one circle from the deep purple paper, and then another from vellum. I hand cut the banner behind the sentiment. This card is about 5 inches square. 

My second card is larger, as I wanted to use the entire patterned paper design. It is a full 6 inches square. I embossed this sentiment using VersaMark Onyx Black and Clear Embossing Powder. I added black enamel dots around the base of the back circle and along the middle panel for embellishment. 

Here are the complete sets of each of the dies and stamps that I used:
Be sure to check out the ODBD Blog for great projects, the complete release, AND a coupon good through the end of March!
Happy 10th Anniversary!

Challenges:
Fashionable Stamping - Springtime
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes+ optional: Share Your Favorite Technique (heat embossing)

Brown Sugar – Spring or Easter

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, both cards are beautiful. Especially the first card. Thank you for joining Fashionable Stamping Challenges with this beautiful card.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Our Daily Bread Designs and I love both of your cards. I especially love the colors of your first card....and the verse. Very nice work. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of the cards you created; so pretty!
    Thanks for entering the Crafter's Castle March Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ODBD has been one of my favorite stamp makers for a long time. Both cards are just beautiful. Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these cards Judy...so elegant and so pretty.
    Happy Easter mf.
    have a great wknd
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card; love the colors!
    Thanks for entering the Crafter's Castle March Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!