And what a perfect stamp set name: Sunshine Friends: Great Day. Right? She is from Picket Fence Studios, and I am thrilled to be joining their Design Team! Along with some amazing artists (see below)! Check out the announcement HERE!
I made a watercolor wash and then stamped her in VersaFine Onyx Black. I added some fun sequins and sprinkles from my stash and then cut a circle frame for the front. The sentiment is also stamped with Onyx Black. A fun little bit of patterned paper, some Baker's Twine, and she is all ready to send some sunshine!
Here are the other gals joining me in today's exciting announcement - and our fabulous DT Coordinator is Lydia Fiedler! You can read all of our bios on the Design Team page.
And now for my sunny recipe!
It's yellow squash time here in the midwest, and this (Garlic Parmesan Chips) is a favorite of mine to replace regular chips!
- 4 yellow squash (small to medium), sliced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray (I use Organic Olive Oil by Pam)
- Serve with Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine squash, olive oil, salt and pepper; mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Dip slices of squash in cheese mixture and coat on both sides, pressing on the coating to stick.
- Place the squash in a single layer on the previously prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray each slice with cooking spray. This will help with achieving a crunchier texture.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven; gently flip over all the slices, lightly spray with cooking oil and bake for 8 more minutes, or until chips are golden brown.
10. Remove from oven; transfer to a serving plate and serve with a dollop of Non-Fat Plain Yogurt.Source: diethood.com