Sunday, August 12, 2018

It's PANDAmonium!

I had the pleasure of hosting a Dare To Get Dirty Challenge at Splitcoaststampers last week, and this was my sample! This little bear has such a fun expression! The set is PANDA HAIR DON'T CARE from Whimsy Stamps. It has several fun sentiments - some great puns - and some fun images to go with the panda. (See link below!)

I made my background using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique (Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint), and then stamped my bamboo in Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink. My sentiment was stamped on the watercolor background with VersaFine Onyx Black. I added some green, black, silver, and white sequins for my shaker elements, and attached the bear with Wonder Tape. Isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!