Monday, August 27, 2018

Hopping With Whimsy Stamps and Glue Dots!

Today I am pleased to be part of a joint hop between Whimsy Stamps and Glue Dots® - my favorite easy adhesive! I have been using Glue Dots® for as long as I can remember, so I am super happy to be able to promote their products in a joint hop today through August 31st!
Our teams will be sharing lots of beautiful projects featuring products from both of these companies. And we will have lots of prizes hidden along the hop as well as a Grand Prize valued at $100! To enter the giveaways, you just need to comment on EACH blog throughout the hop - you never know where a prize is hidden. Then for the Grand Prize, after you have commented on all stops along the hop, enter your name and email in the linky tool at the last stop. Winners will be randomly selected and announced on Monday, September 3rd. Good luck and have fun! 

If you arrived here from Danielle's blog, you are right on track. If not you will want to start at the beginning of the hop so you don't miss one wonderful thing! The complete list is below.

My card today uses the awesome BOLD STATEMENTS set. I love this set because the sentiments are unique and fun, and cover so many occasions!
I stamped my sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black ink (my favorite), and then hand cut the tag to the size I wanted. I cut a banner from Whimsy Stamps' Shaker Maker Banner dies, and then dry embossed with the Wire Fence embossing folder. The tiny banner is hand cut. My main panel was cut with the Hand Stitched Rectangles - one of my favorite die sets.

With seven layers, I used various Glue Dots® to keep everything together, including the Pop Up to give the card some dimension! My go to Glue Dots® are the Minis, because they are usable for just about everything I make, and are what I used to adhere all of my layers. But -- I love the Micro for sequins, and tiny little embellishments - like my rhinestone flower. They are a must-have when you need just a drop of adhesive -- and no mess!

Now on to Celine's blog, where she has some more inspiration for you! Don't forget to comment along the way, because the Grand Prize is awesome!

28 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is really pretty. I like the elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layers and the color combination. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the layering and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love whimseys enamel dots.it really adds interest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning the colors are so soft and yet they stand out I love how many different things you have used to make the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dimension using the white on white layers and the pops of turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layering. So elegant
    and pretty. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layers in your card! Really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, love ever little detail; the white elegance to the softness of the color pop. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. I like the layers and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These soft colours are so lovely together. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely and elegant looking card! I am so loving the wire fence embossing folder! It really looks so good on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful and elegant card Judy, everything looks perfectly put together, love it!...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a pretty and elegant card! I love how the different elements work together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful! I love the colors and your sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!