Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Emboss Resisting Spiders

I don't know why I keep making cards with spiders on them when they creep me out! :)

Today's share is from Picket Fence Studios, with one of the Halloween releases called If The Broom Fits.

I began by stamping the spiders repeatedly with VersaMark ink, then embossed them with Clear Embossing Powder. I blended in Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink with my Blender Brushes, and then wiped off the ink from the spiders with a soft cloth.

My sentiment is from another Halloween release, Wicked Together.
I stamped it with my favorite black, VersaFine Onyx Black, and then cut it out using a die from My Favorite Things. 

I added a sparkly spider die cut from K & Co. that I have had in my stash for a long time.  All done and ready to send!
Today is a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More, and it's Anything Goes! Come play along with us {here}!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love the colors you used. Spiders creep me out too, but they are so fun for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!