Thursday, September 20, 2018

Little Snow Bear

Hello friends!
Today I have a sweet little bear from Picket Fence Studios to share! He is from one of the September releases called A Bear Kind of Winter. 
I stamped him in VersaFine Onyx Black ink, and then colored in using alcohol markers. Notice the snowflakes in the panel behind him? Those were stamped with VersaMark ink. The background is from another new release called All That Glitters. I used VersaFine Sepia ink for that stamp.
I added some little journaling cards (Twig 2) that I had in my stash from Little Yellow Bicycle, and some beautiful sequins from Picket Fence Studios - Moonshine and Mermaid Water. I love these colors together for a winter card! How about you?



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!