Wednesday, November 14, 2018

It's Picket Fence Studios Release Day!

You are going to love, love, love this release from Picket Fence Studios! There is so much goodness to see that it will take more than one day from the whole team! So be sure to check back here, and on all my teamies' blogs, as well as the PFS blog for all of the fun!

My card for Release Day was fun to make -- and incredibly easy! That's the best, right? I used two stamps from the release: Rough Around the Edges and Oh So Many Birthday Wishes. 
Rough Around the Edges is FUN! It's a large 6x6 background stamp that can have MANY looks. I decided to make my background a fun pink and green plaid.
I chose Worn Lipstick and Twisted Citron (my favorites) for my plaid colors, and used my MISTI and Life Changing Blender Brushes to apply and blend the ink on the stamp. Stamped on my cardstock. I turned it 90 degrees, stamped again, and voila! Plaid!
I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black, again using my MISTI, to get good coverage over the Oxide ink. I thought I might add sequins, but ended up with a funky paper flower (Prima) I've had in my stash for my only embellishment on this one layer card.
I love the bold and big look! What do you think?

Check out the entire new release at Picket Fence Studios!
Challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes  
Crafting from the Heart - #228 ANYTHING GOES



2 comments:

  1. Judy, I love this! I love those stripes and wow, did you do a beautiful job adding two colors!!! I saw your comment on my blog post and I can't wait to see your Bottomless Sea card. I am very slow to try new things and my shaker is only the second one I have made probably more than a year a part. The first one never made it to my mom. Made me sad and I just never wanted to try another one! LOL This one has no bulky foam. I found a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire on a flat shaker. I really like how it turned out. Can't wait to see what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!