Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tiny Elegance from Whimsy Stamps

Today I have a tiny little Christmas card to show you - that will probably turn into a Christmas tag for a special gift. 

I am using the new Cozy Blanket Background Stamp, along with October's Evergreen Tree Dies from Whimsy Stamps.
I stamped my background with a ColorBox three-color pigment ink pad, and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. It has a silver, light blue, and dark blue ink. My tree and background panel are cut out of silver cardstock. I added pearls, some flowers from my stash, and there it is! Perfect to tie on a bottle of sparkling wine, or on a sweet, special gift!
Challenges:
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Christmas 
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Double Trouble Challenges - Christmas Holiday
Make My Monday - Winter Foliage

3 comments:

  1. Delightful card...I really like the addition of the poinsettia. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love all the embellishments on your card. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble and please come back to see what our challenge is today...Christmas and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Great to see you in the MMM challenge gallery. Hoping to see you again soon. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!