Saturday, December 22, 2018

Snow Snuggable

Well this is just a perfect sentiment for this coming week, as my two grandkids and their parents are coming Christmas Day -- and I am going to snuggle them all!

This adorable little bunny is from Whimsy Stamps' Bundled Up - a super cute set with a lot of fun mix and match sentiments and some cute as can be creatures and girl.
I made a tag, sponged on some Island Indigo ink (Stampin' Up!), and then cut a snow bank using the Wavy Edgers Die Set. I added some Diamond Stickles to the top of each scallop for a sparkling snow. I colored my bunny with Copics, and then fussy cut him and popped him up on the snow bank once the Stickles were dry.
Isn't he precious?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!