Friday, December 14, 2018

It's Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!

Today is Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!!
I am super excited about this release - there is such a variety of images! Today I am sharing a sweet little greeting using Have A Cheerful Day, and her matching die!
Such a cute image, with so many possibilities! I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I colored her with alcohol markers, and then cut her out, and popped her up on the card base.
Her little face will surely bring a smile!

Be sure to check out the entire release today - AND head to the Picket Fence Studios Instagram account, where you might win the entire release. BUT HURRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!