Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Unicorns and Snowflakes

Hello stamping friends!
I have a three year old granddaughter who has recently discovered how amazing unicorns and rainbows are. And I love that! She is coming to visit me over Christmas (with her parents and brother!), but I made this for her and sent it along with her felt ice cream ornament for her tree at home. I think she will have fun shaking it up!
My images are from Favorite Flake by Whimsy Stamps. SUPER cute set with snowflakes, bunnies and fun sentiments too!
I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and then colored with Copic markers. My shaker elements are from Trinity Stamps: Expecto Patronum and Frosty Snowflakes
I stamped my sentiment, and then ran it through my Big Shot with a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder that I have had forever! The other embellishments: white sequins, sparkly snowflake chipboard, and button, were all in my stash. 
I want to catch snowflakes with a unicorn friend!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!