Thursday, December 13, 2018

You Make Me Smile

A quick post for you today - because I know YOU are busy with holiday preparations -- or kids' chauffeuring -- or cooking! Or reading! Or working. This morning I had the opportunity to wake up a little earlier, and decided to get out some of my stencils. Out of sight, out of mind. I haven't used them in awhile and I have a whole BOATLOAD of new ones from A Colorful Life Designs.

Today's card uses City Windows stencil and images from Rustic Floral by Picket Fence Studios.

I am also using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I flipped it over and had my "star" image on the right instead of the left, and making mine a one layer card. The frame is the base of the card.

I used my Life Changing Blender Brushes to color in my stencil, and then stamped my images using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. LOVE that ink! So crisp and clean the first time!
Thanks for stopping by today! We've got a new release coming tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. Truly clean perfection!! Glad to see you this week at FMS and thanks for entering our DT call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!