Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #372

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at FreshlyMade Sketches! Linda is our hostess today, and has a fun sketch for you to try out! The team came up with such a variety of ideas for inspiration, so be sure to check them out HERE.

My card today uses one of the new January releases from Picket Fence Studios called Boho Zebra. I adore this image and sentiment. 


I decided on a range of purple shades, and colored my zebra with a variety of Copic markers. I chose a couple of patterned papers from the Recollections Boho collection.


Come play along with us. Our challenge is open until 3 PM EST on Monday!







7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color palette and a fun image. Beautifully done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this sassy zebra makes me smile! Such a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mix of eclectic patterns. Boho at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card Judy! I just love that zebra! She looks like she knows how to have a good time! I love the patterned papers you've chosen and the fun colours! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That zebra is hilarious! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love the colors you chose and the take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Judy... love that boho zebra... cool image. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!