Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #383

SCROLL DOWN to see the ADORABLE Whimsy Stamps' 
April Paper Door Kit just released!

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Jen M. has designed this fun sketch for the team and you! Be sure to visit the FMS blog for fabulous inspiration!

Today I am using some beautiful paper I picked up this weekend on a craft shopping trip, along with my Spellbinders butterfly dies from the KOTM Club. The bottom layer of the butterfly uses a shimmery silver from CutCardStock (Metallic White Silver).
I added a line of pearls from my stash that I have had forever, and one of my favorite word dies from Catherine Pooler. The little "wishes" is from Whimsy Stamps.


Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday. 
Come play along!



I am also entering this card in these challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes #429 
Creative With Stamps - Birthday #37

12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love that dsp. The tiny pearls add a sweet touch. Beautifully done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is lovely with the sweet flowers tucked in! Very pretty card....and yep I love the diecut sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty design and lovely soft colors Judy! love the text paper, and your beautiful layered butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!! Love the butterfly and the texture you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Judy! Just love that pretty paper and the gorgeous butterfly! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beautiful butterfly paired with that amazing patterned paper! What a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful mix of the butterfly, the beautiful paper and the bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Judy! Between the paper, pearls, and the butterfly, it is so feminine! And PINK! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh that paper is just beautiful! Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is prettiness overload! I am loving everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God I love your butterfly
    the newspaper DP
    and the pink color on your card
    lovely used the sketch
    ADORABLE
    Many thanks for joining us this time at Creative With Stamps challenge, good luck with your entry :)
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!