Friday, April 12, 2019

Let's Hang Out!

One of my favorite stamps from Picket Fence Studios is the city scape from Neighborhood. I love all of the different things you can do with it! Like pairing it with this adorable unicorn from one of the newest stamps sets: Let's Hang Out

I made a smooshed watercolor background, and then stamped the city in VersaFine Clair Nocturne. The unicorn was stamped in the same ink and colored with Copics, then cut out with the matching die. I made a little selfie frame and embossed it, then added a sparkly cloud to match the sparkly background panel. The sentiment fit perfectly with the frame! So cute and fun!


Challenges:
Send a Smile for Kids - For Moms from Kids or Anything Goes 4 Kids 
Alphabet Challenge - B IS FOR BUILDINGS  
Crafty Catz - ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL TWIST: MAKE US SMILE 
Color My Heart Color Dare - USE ONLY COLORS ON GRID - CLOSEST MATCH TO COLORS  338  SPRING/EASTER INSPIRATION BOARD* (W1 OF 2) 337 LOVE OF COLOR* (W2 of 2)

7 comments:

  1. Adorable image and that building background stamped on your sponged background and using the whimsical unicorn is super fun. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful fun card, love the unicorn and of course the background which is perfect for our theme at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing your brilliant card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you liked those stamps. I would never have paired them together but it's so much fun. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such a creative card! Love that adorable unicorn!! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Love all the colors you chose and how you designed the background. Thank you for sharing your creation on the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. I hope to see more in the future. 💙☕Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love your card! That city scape and that unicorn is so fun! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!